General Mills is holding a Celebrate The Holidays 2021 giveaway and all you need to do is buy participating boxes of cereal and upload your receipt for a chance to win instant prizes, more belowValid Till 2022-02-28
- Prize Value$200
General Mills Celebrate The Holidays Contest – 2021 Chex & Oatmeal Crisp Receipt Giveaway
If the General Mills Chex and Oatmeal Crisp cereals belong to your breakfast routine then you will love this new promotion.
General Mills is holding a Celebrate The Holidays 2021 giveaway for customers and all you need to do is buy participating boxes of cereal and upload your receipt for a chance to win instant prizes, more below
The General Mills 2021 Celebrate The Holidays Contest
General Mills is giving away 500 prizes with a value of $100,000.00 in total.
Each winner will receive a $200 Visa* Prepaid Card
Limit: There is a limit of one Grand Prize per person, and two Grand Prizes per household.
b. Entry: Entry is limited to one (1) per official Receipt or Essay submitted. As well, there is a limit of one (1) entry per household per 24-hour period, regardless of the method of entry.
Please allow up to 2-4 weeks for Grand Prize delivery following the successful confirmation of a winning entry.
General Mills Canada is not responsible for any entries that are lost, late, incomplete, illegible, or misdirected.
Celebratetheholidays.ca Entry and Draw Dates:
>The Contest begins on Monday, Nov 1, 2021, and ends on Monday, February 28, 2022, at 11:59:59 p.m. (ET)
. Online entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. (ET) on February 28, 2022.
Entries submitted after the Contest Period has ended will not be accepted.
Instant Win Notice
These are instant win prizes and you will learn upon completion of the online entry form if you are a potential winner.
, you will be informed immediately on the Contest Website, and by email, that “You have been selected to POTENTIALLY win a $200 Visa* Prepaid Gard, pending confirmation of the validity of your submission.
Contest Entry Rules and limits
>The Contest is open to all residents of Canada who have reached the age of majority in their province or territory at the time of entry.
How to enter the Celebrate The Holidays 2021 Contest
There are two ways to To participate in the contest:
- Online Entry with purchase,
- or free (Mail-In Entry)
- Purchase one participating product on one store receipt during the promotions period, view Participating Products here
- take a photo of your store receipt, showing the purchase
- then visit the promotions page at /www.CelebrateTheHolidays.ca
- on the website complete the entry form on the Contest Website with your full name, Mailing address, E-mail address, Telephone number
- you will now be asked to upload the photo of a single Receipt, clearly showing (store name and address, date and time of purchase,
- the click submit
There is a limit of one entry per valid Receipt regardless of the number of Participating Products purchased on that Receipt.
.You may enter one receipt per product, per household per day.
If you purchase a product on a second receipt you will need to wait at least 24 hours before submitting your second receipt.
Please note receipts that cannot be validated for any reason will be rejected. read more on how to properly upload your proof of purchase receipt
Mail-In Entry: No purchase is necessary to enter.
follow these steps:
- write a unique 50 word essay on why you are looking forward to celebrating the holidays,
- mail your essay complete with your full name and mailing address to.
Celebrate the Holidays Contest BMCG
70 East Beaver Creek Rd., Suite 30, Richmond Hill, ON, L4B 3B2
view no purchase rules at https://celebratetheholidays.ca/Rules
Participating Celebrate The Holidays Products
Participating Products are subject to availability:
- Honey Nut Chex – 395g
- Cinnamon Chex – 345g
- Rice Chex – 365g
- Chocolate Chex – 360g
- Peanut Butter Chex – 340g
- Oatmeal Crisp Almond – 437g or 628g
- Oatmeal Crisp Triple Berry – 399g or 570g
- Oatmeal CrispTM Maple Nut – 423g or 619g
- Oatmeal CrispTM Special Edition
view complete rules at https://celebratetheholidays.ca/Rules