Kruger Brand Find The Cup Contest 2022 Find And Win Giveaway Kruger Brand Canada has hidden the Stanley Cup atValid Till 2022-05-15
- Prize Value$10,000
Kruger Brand Find The Cup Contest 2022 Find And Win Giveaway
Kruger Brand Canada has hidden the Stanley Cup at a mystery location in Canada.
Look at clues to find the cup and you could win a $10,000 grand prize and NHLShop.ca instant prizes.
The FIND THE CUP TO WIN Contest
Kruger Products L.P. is giving away THREE Grand Prizes. each winner will receive a trip to the 2022 Stanley Cup. The prize includes the following:
- roundtrip airfare to the Host City from a Canadian airport
- 2 nights in a hotel
- $1000 CAD spending money
- two NHL® player-signed items
- two general admission tickets to attend Game 2 or Game 3 of the Stanley Cup® Final
Each Grand Prize has a total approximate retail value of $10,000 CAD based on a Toronto departure and Tampa Bay Host City example –
re will be a total of fifty (50) Instant Win Prizes available to be won, as follows:
|Prizes||Instant Win Prize|
|50||$50 CAD NHLShop.ca Gift Codes|
FindAndWin.ca Promotion Dates:
The FIND THE CUP TO WIN Contest runs from March 1, 2022, through May 15, 2022 at 11:59:59 p.m. ET
The Instant Prize winner will be notified on-screen with a message indicating that you win the specified Instant Win Prize, and will be given instructions via email or phone on how to claim the prize.
If you find a Grand Prize Winning Ticket or Grand Prize Winning Online Message, then you must email [email protected] on or before 11:59:59 p.m. ET on May 30th, 2022 and follow the instructions sent to you to claim your prize.
If 1 or more of the Grand Prize Winning Tickets or the Grand Prize Winning Online Message has not been claimed, then the Sponsor will conduct a random draw on June 16, 2021.
Contest Entry Rules:
The FIND THE CUP TO WIN Contest is open to Canadian residents.
You must have reached the age of majority in your province of residence to participate.
How to enter the Find The Cup To Win Contest
There are two ways to participate in the FIND THE CUP TO WIN Contest
- Purchase a specially-marked Participating Products (see here) from an authorized participating retailer in Canada, and find 1 OF 2 WINNING $10,000 STANLEY CUP INSERTS.
- Go to www.findandwin.ca
- Enter your email and click “ENTER”
- Next, enter your full name, confirm email, mailing address, phone and complete the contest form
- Then click “JOIN THE HUNT”
- Next, look for the clue as to where the Stanley Cup is hidden.
- Proceed and follow the on screen instructions to enter your guess and play the Instant Win game
- On a plain white piece of paper, print your first name, last name, telephone number, date of birth, and complete mailing address (including postal code).
- Mail it along with: (i) a handwritten, 50-word or more, unique and original essay telling what you love about hockey and (ii) a self-addressed, pre-paid, stamped envelope with sufficient return Canadian postage to the following address: Spider Marketing Solutions – 20 Birch Avenue, Toronto, Ontario, M4V 1C8
Up to 46 entries per person (one guess per day), and a limit of 2 Instant Win Prizes per household are allowed.
Go to www.findandwin.ca click here to enter
What are the participating products for the contest?
‘The Cup’ (Winning Ticket) could be found in any of the participating products listed below.
- Scotties’ Original 6-pack and Scotties’ Supreme 9-pack
- SpongeTowels Ultra 6s
- Cashmere Base Double Roll 12s and 24’s
- Purex Double Roll 24s
- Purex Base Double Roll 12s
- Tasty Rewards Ca Contest: Win $1,000 Cash Prize – Halloween Spooky Surprise
- Swagbucks Canada Review & October 2022 Swag Codes
- Cleo.ca Contest: Win $1,000 Shopping Spree
- Milwaukee Tools Contest: Win #MilwaukeeMonday Prize!
- Urban Planet Contest: Win Halloween Passes to Haunted at Canada’s Wonderland
About Kruger Brand Find and Win Contests
2021 Prize Giveaways
- Each grand prize consists of $10,000 each, Additionally, there are 100 Instant Win Prizes to be won.Each instant win prize consists of NHLShop.ca Gift Card, worth $50 each.