France Contests for Canada – 2019 France Vacation & Flight Giveaways
While Paris may be the first destination that comes to mind when thinking of traveling to France, there are many more fantastic places to visit.
The France Tourism Board is holding a France vacation contest.
The Win A Trip To Nouvelle-Aquitaine Sweepstakes
The two grand prizes, each comprised of:
- R/T airfare for two from Montreal or Toronto to Bordeaux, France, offered by Air Transat
- 7-day/6-night cruise for two departing from and returning to Bordeaux, offered by the river cruise company CroisiEurope.
The value of each grand prize is €4,152
The prize winner will be selected in a random drawing on November 25, 2019, will be notified via email and MUST respond within 7 days.
The Win A Trip To Nouvelle-Aquitaine Sweepstakes is open to any persons residing in Canada, regardless of nationality. You must be 21 years of age or older to participate.
To participate in the The Win A Trip To Nouvelle-Aquitaine Sweepstakes
- Go to www.nouvelle-aquitaine-tourisme.com
- Answer the 4 questions correctly with the help of the available clues
- Next, follow the on-screen instructions to complete the entry process
Go to www.nouvelle-aquitaine-tourisme.com clcik here to enter
LIKE if you want to win this prize!
Share so your friends can win too 🙂
France Travel Contests and prizes
- The Know-how Challenge and Giveaway #ExploreFrance Sweepstakes. Win a trip for two to Brittany. The grand prize consists of:
R/T airfare to Paris, France.A two-night stay for two at La Gré des Landes, Eco-Hotel and Spa Yves Rocher,
La Gacilly, Brittany, worth $1,500 CAD, A two-night stay for two at Hotel Isidore Best Western Plus at Rennes, A two-night stay for two at Hotel la maison des armateurs in St Malo.
- Win Trip to France – Tour of Provence (Marseille, Nice, St-Tropez. CBC radio Canada is giving away a vacation in the Provence. To enter, listen on weekday mornings from 6 am to 9 am, for the Escapade in Provence contest and answer the question of the day. a trip for 2, includes flights with Air Transat, Transfer from Marseille to Nice with a stop in St-Tropez, city tour with a double-decker bus and open roof to enjoy a breathtaking view of the city, Accommodation and meals, tour guide (Nicole Lacroix), Train for Our Lady of the Guard or the Panier district, Access to several museums (Museum of Roman docks, Natural History Museum, Museum of Civilization in Europe and the Mediterranean, etc.)
- A getaway in Lyon Contest. There is one grand prize to be won, a trip for two people, valued at $7,500. The prize includes round-trip tickets with Air Canada Air Canada Rouge to Lyon, France, 5 nights stay at the 5 star hotel “Le Royal MGallery”breakfast included, 1 meal for 2 people in a “Bouchon Lyonnais” restaurant: 150 CAD, 2 Lyon City Cards: 300 CAD