The Lone Star Texas Grill Contest 2019 Win Trip to San Antonio Giveaway
Enjoy your favourite southern recipes and dishes like Mesquite-grilled ribs, Southwest Salads, Quesadillas, Queso and more
at Lone Star Texas Grill.
Best of all, you don’t have to leave Ontario to enjoy authentic Texan meals, unless you want to.
In that case, enter the new Lone Star Texas Grill sweepstakes for your chance to win a trip to San Antonio, Texas.
The Lone Star Texas Grill “WIN a Getaway to San Antonio” Sweepstakes, lonestartexasgrill.com
The Lone Star Texas Grill is giving away ONE Grand Prize – Trip for two to San Antonio, Texas, USA.
The grand consists of:
- R/T airfare for two between the airport closest to the winner’s residence and San Antonio, Texas;
- Three nights hotel accommodations for two at the Hyatt Regency Hill Country Resort & Spa, as well as the following passes and vouchers
- Two passes for the Botanical Gardens
- Two passes for Double Decker Tour Bus
- Two passes for Enchanted Springs Ranch
- Two Go Card passes valid for three attractions on each card
- Two passes for San Antonio Riverwalk Cruise – Go Rio Cruises
- Two passes for San Antonio Zoo
- Two passes for SeaWorld San Antonio
- Two passes for Briscoe Western Art Museum
- Two Taxi vouchers for Yellow Cab San Antonio
The prize value is not specified.
The Lone Star Texas Grill “WIN a Getaway to San Antonio” contest runs from July 7 through September 7, 2019.
The prize winner will be selected in a random drawing on September 8, 2019, will be notified via email and MUST respond within 3 days.
The Lone Star Texas Grill “WIN a Getaway to San Antonio” contest is open to Canadian residents (excluding Quebec). You must be 25 years of age or older to participate.
To participate in the Lone Star Texas Grill “WIN a Getaway to San Antonio” contest
- Go to www.lonestartexasgrill.com
- Enter your name, email and complete the contest form
- Then click “SUBMIT FORM”
Go to www.lonestartexasgrill.com click here to enter
LIKE if you want to win this prize!
Share so your friends can win too 🙂