CBC.ca Life Show Contests – 2019 30 Days of Cookbook giveaways CBC Life has you covered with all the fun,
CBC.ca Life Show Contests – 2019 30 Days of Cookbook giveaways
CBC Life has you covered with all the fun, interesting and helpful topics surrounding the home, food, wellness, style and fashion to travel and personal finance.
What you’ll love even more are the awesome prizes being given away on the CBC.ca/Life homepage and on Facebook.com/CBClife.
This week another contest has been announced and you can now enter the following:
< The 30 Days of Cookbook Giveaways! Contest >
CBC is giving away THIRTY Prizes.
The Thirty Prizes are comprised of one or more cookbooks, including:
- One Vegan Christmas by Gaz Oakley
- One Happy Food by Bettina Campolucci Bordi
- One Hot for Food: Vegan Comfort Classics by Lauren Toyota
- Two The Edgy Veg by Candice Hutchings
- One The Keto Diet by Leanne Vogel
- Two The Soup Sisters Family Cookbook by Sharon Hapton
- One In the French Kitchen with Kids by Mardi Michaels
- One I Love India by Anjum Anand
- One Duchess Bake Shop by Giselle Courteau
- Two Canada’s Culinary Heritage
- One Yum & Yummer by Greta Podleski
- One Cooking with the Wolfman by David Wolfman
- Two Eat Delicious by Dennis the Prescott
- One For the Love of Cheese by Afrim Pristine
- One Ricardo: Ultimate Slow Cooker
- One Cooking in Color by Adrian Harris and Jeremy Inglett
- One The Simple Bites Kitchen by Aimee Wimbush-Bourque
- One Set for the Holidays with Anna Olson
- One Aperitif by Kate Hawkings
- One The Book of Vermouth by Shaun Byrne and Gilles Lapalus
- One Nightcap by Kara Newman
- One Easy Christmas Cut-Up Cakes by Melissa Barlow
- One Cibi by Meg and Zenta Tanaka
- One American Sfoglino by Evan Funke and Katie Parla
- One Bake the Seasons by Marcella DiLonardo
- One Bottom of the Pot by Naz Deravian
- One Brunch Life by Kyla Zanardi and Matt Basile
- One Everyday Dorie by Dorie Greenspan
- One Ferment by Holly Davis
- One Floral Libations by Cassie Winslow and Doan Ly
- One Love and Lemons Every Day by Jeanine Donofrio
- One Modern Lunch by Allison Day
- One Ship to Shore by John Bil
- One Suqar by Greg and Lucy Malouf
- One The Acadian Kitchen by Alain Bossé
- One The Burger Book by DJ BBQ
- One Secrets from my Vietnamese Kitchen by Kim Thuy
- One On Boards by Lisa Dawn Bolton
- One Vancouver Eats by Joanne Sasfari
- One Jamie Oliver’s Super Food
- One Joyous Detox by Joy McCarthy
The prize value is $50 CAD each
The total value of all prizes is $1500 CAD
The prize winner will be selected in a random drawing on December 30, 2019, will be notified via email or phone and MUST respond within 7 days.
The 30 Days of Cookbook Giveaways! The contest is open to Canadian residents. You must be 18 years of age or older to participate.
To participate in the 30 Days of Cookbook Giveaways! Contest
- Visit the Food section, and check out the selection of scrumptious recipes that had been featured from cookbooks over the last few years.
- Use what you have learned to answer the question
- Go to www.cbc.ca
- Answer the question “What’s your favourite cookbook recipe that we’ve featured on CBC Life this year?
- Enter your name, email, home address, phone and complete the contest form
- Then click “Enter”
Only one entry per person per day is allowed
Go to www.cbc.ca click here to enter
LIKE if you want to win this prize!
Share so your friends can win too 🙂
Win Prizes for your Home and Life
Awesome prizes from CBC’s Life we’ve shared here included:
- CBC’s Baseball signed by Marcus Stroman Giveaway.There is one grand prize to be won. The winner will receive a Rawlings baseball signed by Marcus Stroman
- a Holt Renfrew card worth $50
- copy of DAVID ROCCO’s new cookbook and pasta products.
- The CBC’s Life TV show “The Goods” have shared a new contest on their fan page. Post a comment on Facebook.com/CBClife for your chance to win.Prizes: a Dekko Concrete Serenade Fire Pit, $2300! Enter at https://www.facebook.com/CBClife/photos/a.
- watch The CBC’s Life TV show and note the daily code word for a chance to win a trip to Montreal. Enter the clue at www.cbc.ca/appetizersatcafericardo for your chance to win.Prizes: a trip for two to attend the tasting event at Ricardo Café in Saint-Lambert, Quebec. Including: 2 return economy airfares to Montreal’s Pierre-Elliott Trudeau airport; OR 2 round-trip economy fares by train, Accommodation for 2 nights at ALT Hotel Montreal, $500 in spending money, a VIP invitation to an exclusive tasting event at Café RICARDO on May 30, 2017 from 6:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.Secondary Prizes (10), winners will each receive one $100 gift card to spend on Ricardo’s online boutique.Enter at www.cbc.ca/appetizersatcafericardo/