Toronto BlueJays.com Contests for 2020 Honda Canada Day Ticket Giveaway at www.bluejays.com/TDGrandSlamContest at www.bluejays.com/TDGrandSlamContest The Toronto Blue Jays have some
Toronto BlueJays.com Contests for 2020 Honda Canada Day Ticket Giveaway at www.bluejays.com/TDGrandSlamContest
The Toronto Blue Jays have some great prizes for their fans.
There are plenty of chances to win trips, free baseball game tickets and Blue Jays swag like jerseys, ball caps and more.
This month: Enter two new Blue Jays giveaways
for a chance to win a trip and tickets to the Blue Jays Opening Weekend, details below.
< The TD Grand Slam Contest >
Toronto-Dominion Bank (TD)is giving away One Prize. The prize consists of the following:
- Admission tickets for four to attend the Team’s regular-season baseball games scheduled to be played in Toronto at Rogers Centre Stadium on March 26 and 27, 2020.
- Two hotel rooms for three nights (March 25 to March 27, 2020) in the Destination
- Opportunity to observe the Team’s batting practice prior to the start of one of the Games
- The VIP experience at the Stadium for four on March 27, 2020, including the opportunity for a meet-and-greet with Sportsnet personalities
- Four “replica” team-branded jerseys
- Four “replica” Team-branded caps
- Four $50 CAD RBJBP gift cards
- $500 CAD in spending money in the form of a cheque.
- R/T airfare for four from the international airport within Canada closest to the winner’s residence to the Destination worth $1,200 CAD.
- R/T ground transportation from the destination airport to the Hotel worth $220 CAD.
The prize total value is $10,000 CAD.
The Bluejays.com/TDGrandSlamContest runs from January 16 through March 13, 2020.
The prize winner will be selected in a random drawing on March 13, 2020, will be notified via phone and MUST respond within 2 days.
The TD Grand Slam Contest is open to residents of Canada. You must have reached the age of majority in your province of residence to participate.
To participate in the TD Grand Slam Contest
- Go to www.mlb.com or to www.bluejays.com/TDGrandSlamContest
- Enter your full name, mailing address, email, phone and complete the contest form
- Then click “Submit”
- Compose an email with the subject line “TD Grand Slam Contest“
- In the body of the email, write a maximum of fifty word stating “why you would like to attend the Team’s opening day regular season baseball game” including your full name, address, city, province, postal code, age and telephone number
- Send it to: [email protected]
Go to www.mlb.com click here to enter
LIKE if you want to win this prize! Share so your friends can win too 🙂
Prizes for Blue Jay fans
It pays to be a Blue Jays fan. You can follow their giveaways here and also become a fan of the Facebook.com/BlueJays page to be alerted to new giveaways. Recent and popular Blue Jays prizes included:
- Blue Jays Bacardi: Blue Jays For a Day Giveaway
- BlueJays.com/BayerContest. win a trip to a Blue Jays game in Toronto and a Home Hardware gift card. Toronto BlueJays.com/BayerContest. Bayer Canada and the Toronto Blue Jays have teamed up for a giveaway. Purchase 2 or more Bayer products (Aleve, ASPIRIN (81 mg only), Claritin, Coppertone, Dr. Scholl’s, and RestoraLAX products) and upload a picture of your store receipt at bluejays.com/BayerContest or text the photo to [email protected] for a chance to win a trip to a Blue Jays game. Prizes: 1 GRAND PRIZE, consists of: $2,500 Home Hardware gift card, 2 tickets to the Blue Jays game at Rogers Centre, airfare to Toronto, 2 nights at a Toronto hotel, 2 replica Blue Jays jerseys and 2 replica Blue Jays caps, VIP experience for 2 at Rogers Centre. Enter at www.bluejays.com/BayerContest or text the photo to [email protected]
- Toronto BlueJays.com & Home Hardware Contest . Prizes: 3 GRAND PRIZES, each consists of: a Trip for 2 people to a Blue Jays game in Toronto. 80 SECONDARY PRIZES, each a Each week during the contest period, ten lucky winners will each win a $100 Toronto Blue Jays gift card.
- Bacardi / Blue Jays for a Day Contest
- a 2-night trip for 2 to Toronto Blue Jays game. with airfare and participation in an on-field baseball skills clinic at Rogers Centre, Blue Jays uniform with an authentic personalized jersey, a T-shirt, a cap and baseball pants