This month the Toronto Blue Jays and TD have teamed up for a Blue Jays Shop Til Your Drop giveaway. Follow the link below for a chance to win free Jays merchandise prizesValid Till 2022-05-30
- Prize Value$14,268
Toronto BlueJays.com Contests for 2022 TD GRAND SLAM Giveaway
This month the Toronto Blue Jays and TD have teamed up for a Grand Slam Contest
Follow the link below for a chance to win free Jays merchandise prizes
The Blue jays TD Grand Slam Contest
The Toronto-Dominion Bank is giving away ONE Prize, consisting of the following:
- Admission tickets for the winner and three guests to attend three of the Team’s 2022 regular season baseball games scheduled to be played in Toronto at Rogers Centre™ stadium
- Two hotel rooms for three nights
- Opportunity for the Prize Participants to attend a meet-and-greet with a Team player,(the “Meet & Greet”)
- Four “replica” Team-branded jerseys;
- Four Team-branded caps;
- Four fifty-dollar (CDN $50) Jays Shop gift cards, CDN $500 (total) in spending money for winner only;
- Round trip economy air transportation (retail value of CDN $1,200);
- Return ground transportation from the Destination airport to the Hotel value of CDN $220).
- The total value of the prize is CDN $14,268
Bluejays.com/TDGrandSlamContest Promotion Dates:
The TD GRAND SLAM CONTEST Contest is now ongoing from Monday, March 28, 2022 through Monday, May 30, 2022
The Prize winner will be selected on September 7, 2021 according to judging criteria (which can be found at www.mlb.com), will be notified via phone and MUST respond within two days.
Contest Entry Rules:
The TD GRAND SLAM CONTEST is open to Canadian residents.
You must have reached the age of majority in your province of residence to participate.
How to enter the Td Grand Slam Contest
To participate in the TD Grand Slam Contest
- Go to Bluejays.com/TDGrandSlamContest
- Provide the full name of the person you are nominating to be recognized as an “MVP” because they bring the joy of the game of baseball to life
- Write an original submission that explains why your Nominee should be recognized as an “MVP”
- Fill out all other required information and submit your entry.
bonus entries via email
receive five additional entries in this Contest if, you
- send an email to [email protected] with subject line “TD Grand Slam Contest”,
- include a maximum 50 word description why you would like to win the Contest,
- and enter your full name, address, city, province, postal code, age and day and evening telephone numbers (such information to be identical
- Newegg.com Promotions & Giveaways: WIN ABS Legend gaming PC
- Swagbucks Canada Review & September 2022 Swag Codes
- Fish n Canada Contest: Win Lunkerhunt Fishing Prize Pack
- gogosqueezcanada Instagram Giveaway: Win FREE packs of GoGo squeeZ
- Eggs CA Contest: Win Get Cracking Prize Pack
Win with Blue Jays & TD Bank Canada
There are yearly Blue Jays giveaways being sponsored by TD Bank. Check out recent prizes
- www.bluejays.com/TDGrandSlamContest: Win a trip for 4 to Toronto for Opening Weekend with tickets in the TD clubhouse, a meet & greet with a Bluejays player, and more ($10,000)
The TD Virtual Meet & Greet Contest www.bluejays.com/TDVirtualMeetGreetContest.
- One Grand prize winner got the opportunity to participate in a virtual “meet-and-greet” event with one Team player, four “authentic” Team-branded jerseys and four “replica” Team-branded caps
BlueJays.com TD Shop Ti You Drop Contest – Win Jays Shopping Spree at Bluejays.com/TDShopTilYouDropContest
- www.bluejays.com/TDShopTilYouDropContest. Enter to Win A $3,000 shopping spree at Toronto Blue Jays shop. ONE Grand Prize: the opportunity to select $3,000 CAD worth of Team products and merchandise from RBJBP’s Jays Shop retail store.
- Four Blue Jays Fan Cutouts for the winner, the Nominee and two guests to be displayed in the TD Zone seating section during at least one Blue Jays 2021 home game
Table of contents
- Toronto BlueJays.com Contests for 2022 TD GRAND SLAM Giveaway
- The Blue jays TD Grand Slam Contest
- Prize Details:
- Bluejays.com/TDGrandSlamContest Promotion Dates: