WNetwork.com Outlander Contest 2023 Outlander Contest Code Words of the Week
WNetwork is holding the Outlander contest again and if you are wondering, what is the Outlander code word of the week,
you can find them all below,
starting Sunday, June 18th, 2023
This Sunday watch Outlander Season 7 and you could win a trip to Scotland.
Scroll down below to view the Outlander code words that have been shared so far
and remember to check the full WNetwork Outlander Contest details here
What is the Outlander Code word of the week – for July 16, 2023
If you missed tuning in to Outlander, you could also take a guess on the sweepstakes page, as there are 8 possible code words given.
Select one or play it safe and use the correct ones below.
Please comment below if you like us to share the next week’s code words so we can keep this list going for you
This week’s secret Outlander code word – Todays word
- Sunday, June 18, 2023? the code word was Craigh na Dun
- June 25, 2023 – time travel
- July 2, 2023 code word is Revolutionary War
- July 9, 2023 code word is Independence
- July 16, 2023 code word was Fraser Family
- July 23, 2023 the code word is Highlander
- July 30, 2023 the code word today is Young Ian
- August 6, 2023 no show scheduled.
- August 13, 2023 this is the last week and the final code word – William Ransom
We want to hear from you 🙂 Share your thoughts below and let us know how you love this season so far.
Where to find Outlander Code Words?
Once again immerse yourself in the beauty of the Highlands and you could win an incredible trip to Scotland, inspired by Outlander
There are nine secret codewords coming up. To get the secret words, watch new episodes of the show on Wnetwork on Sundays at 9 p.m. ET/PT
The contest keywords will be shared every Sunday starting June 18th, until Sunday, August 13th, 2023.
Watch the show and then mark down your weekly code words (or find them below)
and go to wnetwork.com/outlander-scotland-experience-contest to enter.
What is the Meaning of the code words:
- Craigh na Dun. Craigh na Dun of course is the ancient, magical stone circle in the Scottish Highlands where Claire Beauchamp Randall was first transported from 1945 to 1743.
- Time Travel is at the heart of the Outlander series. It begins with the “The Skye Boat Song,” at the onset of each episode and leads to revealing more time travellers to us along the way, including Claire Fraser, Geillis Duncan, Comte St. Germain and Master Raymond, Brianna Fraser and others sure to be coming
More great GIVEAWAYS to enter
- Aosom Ca Contest: Win a HOMCOM Sofa Recliner
- Globalnews.ca Contest: Win Trip to Orlando with Visit Orlando, Trivia
- Unilever.CA Contest: Win $2,000 Sephora gift cards & Weekly Prizes
- Dewalt Contest: Win Tools Prize Pack, Tough In The North Sweepstakes
- PitaPitCanada Giveaways: Win Gift Cards Facebook Giveaway