2022 Your Perfect Match Contest – Le Match Parfait Concours
Your Perfect Match – Le Match Parfait Contest Pom Concourslematchparfait.ca –
Bimbo Canada is giving away THIRTY-ONE Prizes which are comprised of the following:
- One Grand Prize: 1 year of grocery awarded in gift cards worth $10,000, and the opportunity to receive up to an additional $10,000 in gift cards for a total of up to $ 20,000.
- Thirty daily Prize: consists of one grocery gift card worth $ 250 each.
The value of all prizes is $27,500.
The Perfect Match – Le Match Parfait Contest runs from January 06 through March 02, 2022.
One daily winner will be selected in a random drawing each day
The Grand winner will be selected in a random drawing on March 03, 2022. All the winners will be notified via email or phone and MUST respond within 7 days.
Contest Entry Rules:
The Perfect Match – Le Match Parfait Contest is open to residents of Quebec, New Brunswick and Ontario, Canada.
You must have reached the age of majority in your province of residence to participate.
To participate in the Perfect Match – Le Match Parfait Contest
To participate in the contest,
- locate a UPC code of ten numbers printed on the packaging of POM products
- Go to yourperfectmatch.ca or www.concourslematchparfait.ca
- Follow the on-screen instructions to fill out all the required information and complete the entry process.
Go to www.concourslematchparfait.ca click here to enter
Participating Le Match Parfait Products
use the UPC CODE of the following products
POM products sliced breads, bagels or tortillas,
Sara Lee Little Bites, Good Morning, Vachon® or WW®:
Free Promo Code
free codes: Use PROMO
to get a free entry
- Stokesstores Instagram Contest: Win $150 gift card @stokesstores
- Mr. Lube Contest: Win a Set of Tires
- Barilla.ca Contest: Win Pasta Making Kit #PastaMonthContest
- Marc Anthony Contest: Win #GrowLong Hair additions & Gift Card
- Babies”R”Us Contest: Win Philips Avent Double Electric Breast Pump
Table of contents
- 2022 Your Perfect Match Contest – Le Match Parfait Concours