VisionTV.ca CONTEST – 2023 Vision Watch & Win Flyin To See Bryan Giveaway at visiontv.ca/contests
Watch Vision TV programming, listen for code words (icons) and enter for a chance to win prizes.
This month, the following sweepstakes have been posted.
Enter the Bryan Adams Flyin to See Bryan Giveaway to win an exclusive Meet and Greet with Bryan Adams in London, UK.
Table of contents
- VisionTV.ca CONTEST – 2023 Vision Watch & Win Flyin To See Bryan Giveaway at visiontv.ca/contests
2024 Vision TV New giveaways this month and Prize Details
Vision TV Bryan Adams Watch and Win Contest! A Trip to London Giveaway
How to enter the Flyin to See Bryan Adams Tour London Giveaway
Vision TV is giving away one grand prize, a 7-Day Spotlight on London Tour with airfare from Collette.
The prize includes concert tickets to Bryan Adam at Albert Hall, A VIP Meet and Greet with Bryan Adams, As well as the following
- Handpicked Accommodations
- 8 Meals
- 2 Choice on Tour Options
- Included Highlights
- Buckingham Palace
- East End Culinary Tour
- London Underground
- Choice of London Theatre or Afternoon Tea
To enter, tune in to Vision TV and watch Bryan Adams Live at the Royal Alber Hall on February 19th, 2024, from 9 pm to 10 pm EST.
Spot the three Musical icons. (see the order below)
Then go to visiontv.ca/contests, complete the entry form and enter the order in which the 3 Musical icons were shown
The contest closes Wed., Feb. 21 at 11:59pm ET
How to enter the Vision TV contests
The Vision TV Contest is open to residents of Canada (excluding Québec) who are 19 years old or older to enter.
Vision TV mostly offers watch and win contests.
Stay tuned for the daily programming and listen to code words for a chance to win prizes. then enter, visit the Vision TV contest page at www.visiontv.ca and complete the entry form.
Go to www.visiontv.ca/contests, and look for the contest banner to enter
What are the Bryan Adams Musical Icons and Code Words in order
What is the Bryan Adamas Musical icon of the day:
- MIC (Microphone)
- Bouclair Contest: Win $75 Bouclair Home Gift cards
- Websaver.ca Contest: Win $500 Cash and Grocery Gift Cards
- Edmonton Oilers Contest: Win Oilers Rookie Writers Giveaway
- GoGo Squeez Ca Contest: Win a Trip to Canada Soccer Game
- Priceless.com Mastercard Contest: Win Tickets to Raptors Game
About Vision TV and more prizes from VisionTV like these:
Vision TV is part of the ZOOMERMEDIA Brand, which also includes The New Classical FM and Zoomer Radio. There are always new giveaways found on the Visiontv.ca/contest page.
VisionTV is Canada’s is entertaining viewers with timeless classics, British humour and drama series, Enjoy inspiring movies, music, news and all-time favourites like Murder She Wrote. In combination with the TV shows you may find prizes and giveaways like these:
V2023 VISIONTV NEW NORDIC SPRING RENEWAL WATCH AND WIN CONTEST
There was one grand prize to be won. Each grand prize consists of: One full year supply of New Nordic Hair Gro$500 CDN, One set of seven assorted bottles of New Nordic Gummies Supplements valued at $200. The grand prize has an approximate total retail value of CDN $700, . find the four Spring Icons: one tree, one leaf, one flower, and one bunch of berries.
Vision TV Holidays Contest Watch and Win – Find Holiday Icons
- Win 1 of 2 grand prizes. Each winner will receive a $400 VISA Gift Card and 4 secondary winners will each receive a $100 VISA Gift Card. To enter watch Vision TV Monday through Fridays between 5 and 9pm ET and spot the daily holiday icons.The four Holiday Icons are: one candy cane, one snowflake one star and one tree visiontv.ca/contests
GREAT GETAWAY WATCH AND WIN WITH COLLETTE AND VISIONTV CONTEST – Britain & Ireland Tour Icons
Watch for the five Country Destination Icons: One Kangaroo – Australia , pyramids – Egypt, one “Big Ben clock tower – England, one castle – Ireland, one lion’s head – South Africa
- One winner received a trip for two to a 2024 Exploring Britain & Ireland featuring England, Ireland, Scotland and Wales tour with roundtrip airfare. The grand prize has a value of CDN $12,000.
VISIONTV YEAR OF THE GARDEN WATCH AND WIN CONTEST
- Win the grand prize, round-trip tickets aboard VIA Rail for two people to the Garden Route Garden of the winner’s choice Ontario, Québec, New Brunswick or Nova Scotia on the Canadian Garden Council’s Garden Route,Two) night’s hotel, access passes to the chosen garden. on VISIONTV. Spot 1 of the 5 Garden Icons on screen during “Healing Gardens” and “Visionary Gardeners”, (one daisy,one leaf, one tulip, one tree and one bumblebee. d. Only entries that contain the correct Garden Icon will be entered into the contest. Visit https://visiontv.ca/contests, fill out the contest entry form, including the most recently aired “Garden Icon,” and submit the completed entry form. Limit of one entry per person per valid e-mail address every 24 hours during the Contest Period. visit here
- Royal Reads Giveaway. The spotlight has been again on the Royal Family this spring with the May wedding of Harry and Megan The heightened interest has sparked must-watch Royal programming and a new giveaway on Vision TV. Enter the Royal Reads Contest for a chance to win one of many prizes. There are 10 prize packages to be won. Each prize includes the following 4 books and one game. Titles are as follows: “Royal Wedding: The Souvenir Album” by Alison James, Royal Babies: A Heir Raising History” by Alison James, Victoria” by Daisy Goodwin, Royal Bingo” illustrated by Holly Exley, “How to be a Modern Princess” by Quadrille Publishing. Each prize Package has a value of $150.00
- 10 prize Packages available to be won. Each Prize Package consists of 6 books, a value of $185.00
- Songs Of Freedom CONTEST. This new contest from Vision TV only requires to fill out the contest form for a chance to win. Prizes: win 1 of 15 copies of Measha’s Songs of Freedom CD. Enter at http://www.visiontv.ca
Watch & Find Holiday Icons to Win Gilmore Girls Holiday Gift Away
- Stand a chance to win one of four $100 coffee gift cards from your favourite coffee place. Choose from Tim Horton’s, McDonald’s McCafe, Starbucks, or Second Cup.