Value Village: Take ValueVillagelistens.com Survey & Win Coupon
Value Village Listens to Customer Survey Contest 2021
If you are shopping at Value Village stores in your neighbourhood you already know that it pays to be thrifty and shop second hand.
There are always great deals to be found in gently used clothing, shoes, books and home accessories. Reusing not only helps your pocketbook, but it also helps the planet.
If you have been shopping at Value Village lately, they would love to hear from you! Shoppers can now take the customer feedback survey at www.valuevillagelistens.com and share their experience for a chance to win some prizes. Get all the details and rules below:
<Value Village Listens Customer Feedback Contest >
Value Village will be giving away prizes or discounts as stated on your receipt.
The prize(s) may range from a $2-$5 off coupon.
You may use the discount coupon at your next visit and store purchase.
Please note that there are the following restrictions regarding the coupon prizes:
- Coupons have no cash value
- Coupons may not be redeemed at grand openings, sale days or with any other discounts.
- The prize coupons are also not valid on red tag (new) merchandise or the purchase of Value Village gift cards.
The Valuevillagelistens.com Feedback Contest is ongoing throughout the year.
Please look at your receipt for an invitation to the store survey.
The only time/date limit you will need to watch for, is that each survey must be completed within 7 days of the date printed on your store receipt.
The Value Village Listens Customer Satisfaction Survey is open to residents of Canada and the US.
How to enter the value Village Feedback Survey
Follow the following steps to take part in the 2021 Value Village Listens Survey contest
- Purchase Make a purchase in your local Value Village store location
- Keep Value Village Receipt, First off, you will need a valid store receipt for a purchase or a green return card from Value Village stores.
- Go online to www.valuevillagelistens.com
- Have your receipt handy and visit the promotions site at www.valuevillagelistens.com online
- Locate survey code, Look for the survey code, as seen in the image above.
- enter the 19 digit survey code
- Completion and follow the instructions to complete the brief survey about your recent visit
After completion of the survey, you will be provided with the coupon code (prize as mentioned above)
Further Information about the Value Village Listens Customer Satisfaction Survey
You may take one customer survey per household per month.
If you are ready to participate and give your opinion, visit www.valuevillagelistens.com here
- Crest 3D Whitestrips Contest: Win $10,000 Cash in Crest Vow to Smile Sweepstakes
- Timbermart Canada Facebook Contest: Win Makita Father’s Day Giveaways
- VTech Toys Baby & Kids Contest: Win KidiZoom Smartwatch DX3,
- Kelseys Roadhouse Instagram Giveaway: Win Blue Jays Game Tickets for Dad Contest
- NVIDIA Giveaway: Win GeForce RTX 4080 Founders Edition with Custom GPU Backplate #DiabloRTX
LIKE if you want to win this prize! Share so your friends can win too 🙂
Cool Value Village Facts
There are over 300 Value Village thrift stores in the U.S. and Canada and here are some cool Value Village statistics from 2018.
By shopping and donating to Value Village stores:
- 700 million pounds of reusable items were kept out of landfills
- 530 million shoes, pants, jackets, coats were re-purposed
- 120+ nonprofits organizations were supported
Those are some great reasons to shop second hand and of course, Value Village is also known for its huge collection of brand new, bargain-priced Halloween items (October), the ugly Christmas sweaters, new socks, hats, gloves, and more various clothing items.
One thought on “Value Village: Take ValueVillagelistens.com Survey & Win Coupon”
Would like to report a health risk benefit to your customers. I was at the Grande Prairie store today. Upon entering I noticed a security guard and another man also disinfecting carts. At least 3 or more people were in the store without masks. When I went through the tile they called for a manager as I was also returning an item. I asked her why they were allowing customers to shop without a mask. Her reply was “We can’t do anything about it”. It is the law here in Alberta. Your customers safety should be a priority and you are at risk for a fine. Should this happen again I will report it to the authorities.
Comments are closed.