Toys R US Survey Contest for Canada 2020 Feedback Giveaway at www.ToysRUS.ca/Survey
Toys and games for birthdays, holidays and parties. There are many reasons why we like to shop at Toys “R” US stores.
They carry simply everything for tots to teens and game-loving adults! Or do they?
Share what you did or did not like during your recent shopping trip at Toys R US. Maybe you couldn’t find what you were looking for; the line ups were too long, or the staff/help was invisible. Or everything was just perfect, and you left happy and 100% satisfied.
Either way, Toys R Us wants to have your feedback, and when you share your honest opinion at www.ToysRUS.ca/Survey, your next shopping trip could be completely free!
< The Toys “R” Us Survey Contest >
Toys “R” Us Canada is giving away TWENTY EIGHT Prizes. The Twenty Eight prizes, each consists of Toys “R” Us Gift Card worth $500 CAD. The total value of all the prizes is $14,000 CAD.
ToysRUs Ca Survey Dates
The Toysrus.ca/survey Contest runs from March 1, 2019, through April 30, 2020. Two prize winners will be selected in a random drawing in each of the following draw dates:
|Entry Period||No. of Winner||Draw Date|
|March 1 to 31, 2019||2||April 9, 2019|
|April 1 to 30, 2019||2||May 9, 2019|
|May 1 to 31, 2019||2||June 10, 2019|
|June 1 to 30, 2019||2||July 9, 2019|
|July 1 to 31, 2019||2||August 9, 2019|
|August 1 to 31, 2019||2||September 9, 2019|
|September 1 to 30, 2019||2||October 9, 2019|
|October 1 to 31, 2019||2||November 11, 2019|
|November 1 to 30, 2019||2||December 9, 2019|
|December 1 to 31, 2019||2||January 9, 2020|
|January 1 to 31, 2020||2||February 10, 2020|
|February 1 to 28, 2020||2||March 9, 2020|
|March 1 to 31, 2020||2||April 9, 2020|
|April 1 to 30, 2020||2||May 18, 2020|
Winners will be notified via email and MUST respond within 3 days.
The Toys “R” Us Survey Contest is open to Canadian residents. You must have reached the age of majority in your province of residence to participate.
How to enter the Toys RUS.ca Survey?
There are two ways to participate in the Toys “R” Us Survey Contest By making a purchase:
- Purchase at a participating Toys “R” Us and Babies “R” Us retail store.
- You will receive an invitation to participate in a survey, which will be printed on the Toys “R” Us or Babies “R” Us receipt.
- Go to www.toysrus.ca/survey
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the entry process
- You must complete the Survey within the time period noted on the receipt.
Without making a purchase:
- Go to www.survey.foreseeresults.com
- Enter your name, email, age, phone, mailing address and complete the contest form
- Then click “Submit”
Only one entry per person per day is allowed. Go to www.survey.foreseeresults.com click here to enter LIKE if you want to win this prize! Share so your friends can win too 🙂 “23367”]
LIKE if you want to win this prize! Share so your friends can win too 😆
if expired, find more like these: win gift cards
- Bargain Shop Stores Contest: Win $100 Gift Cards (Instagram/Facebook)
- The Source Contest: Win Xbox Series X Starfield Constellation Edition;
- CTV Edmonton Contest: Win $10,000 Samsung Appliances – Daily Code Word
- Red Apple Stores Contest: Win Thanksgiving Giveaway ($100 Gift cards)
- Pharmasave Sweepstakes, Enter to Win $ 1,000 Cash (Fall Giveaway)
Table of contents
My last experience at Toys”R” Us
Well, I was there last week and was very annoyed with their customer service. (Or lack thereof)
No staff in the aisles to answer questions, (the one employee at customer service was busy doing returns) and
there were long line ups at the checkouts (Not enough of them open were open for a busy Saturday)
I had to stand in line at the customer service, just to get help finding the item I was looking for.
After waiting there for over 11 minutes (in line), I ran out of time and had to abandon my search for the toy I had planned on buying.
I do refer Online Shopping for Toys etc.!
How was your last experience at Toys’R’Us.?
Good or bad? Let us know, comment below!