TheBodyShop.ca Contest: Win Valentine’s Prize, #SendingAKiss
There are good reasons to use The Body Shop products. Their skin and hair care lines are made with natural plant-based ingredients and The Body Shop has a ban on animal testing! If you follow them on Instagram, you can now enter for a chance to win great prizes.
You could win two beauty sets, one for you and one for a friend. Each winner (one per country) will get
- sets of Japanese Cherry Blossom Strawberry Kiss EDT
- 10 Matte Lip Liquids, 5 Lip Juicers
- 7 Matte Lipsticks.
The Body shop Valentine’s Day contest ends on Wednesday 14th February
- follow The Body Shop on Instagram
- share a selfie of you blowing a kiss to your friend
- include the hashtag #SendingAKiss and
- share your country by including #[yourcountryofresidence] in the caption
Enter at https://www.instagram.com/thebodyshop, click here
LIKE if you want to win this prize! Share so your friends can win too 😆
Get Freebies from the Body shop
Freebie: Free Samples of Drops of Youth Challenge Starter Kit. Want to try free Body Shop products? The Body Shop is giving away samples of The Body Shop Drops of Youth Challenge Starter Kit. Claim one for yourself and send a sample to up to 3 friends! Visit the Facebook.com/TheBodyshopCanada page and complete the form to order. Freebie: 10,000 free samples of Drops of Youth Challenge Starter Kit. Don’t forget you can send up to 3 samples to your friends!enter at https://www.facebook.com/TheBodyShopCanada/app
- TheBodyShop.ca Canada REVIEW & WIN Contest. Do you have a favourite Body Shop product? A lotion, moisturizers or wash that really works for you? Write a product review now and share it with the Body Shop during the KISS AND TELL Review contest and your feedback could win a $50 Body Shop gift card.Lots of money to spend on the Body Shop products you love! To get started, just search on TheBodyShop.ca website for your special product, write the review and submit. You’ll be automatically entered.
Freebies offered here
- 10,000 free samples of Drops of Youth Challenge Starter Kit yet