Telus Canada 2020/2021 World Junior Sweepstakes, www.telus.com/worldjuniorscontest Want to win the coolest new Nokia and Samsung phones, tablets, home entertainment
Telus Canada 2020/2021 World Junior Sweepstakes, www.telus.com/worldjuniorscontest
Want to win the coolest new Nokia and Samsung phones, tablets, home entertainment packages or free Gift Cards? Telus Canada may have a contest for you.
Telus Canada has some cool tech gadgets, phones and vacation giveaways every year. Enter these new Giveaways now.
This month enter for a chance to win a trip to the World Juniors in Edmonton.
< Telus.com The World Juniors Contest >
TELUS is giving away ONE Grand Prize and TEN Secondary Prizes.
The Grand Prize consists of a trip to the 2021 #WorldJuniors gold medal game in Edmonton, which includes the following:
- R/T airfare for two from the airport closest to the winner’s home to Edmonton, AB.
- Two nights of hotel accommodation for two in Edmonton, AB.
- Two VIP tickets to the Gold Medal game on January 5, 2021
The Grand Prize value is $5000 The Ten Secondary Prizes, each consists of One signed [World Juniors] Official Team Canada hockey jersey worth $250
The Telus.com/worldjuniorscontest runs from November 25. 2019 through January 6, 2020. The prize winner will be selected in a random drawing on January 17, 2020, will be notified via direct message and MUST respond within 3 days.
The World Juniors Contest is open to Canadian residents.
You must have reached the age of majority in your province of residence to participate.
Four ways to participate in the World Juniors Contest Via Facebook:
- Go to www.facebook.com
- Write a positive Comment for Team Canada
- Follow TELUS or TELUSfr Instagram account
- Write a comment on the contest posts on TELUS or TELUSfr or Hockey Canada Instagram page.
- Retweet TELUS’ contest post on TELUS, TELUSfr or Hockey Canada Twitter page
By making a Post:
- Post on Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter that includes the hashtags #EndBullying or #ZéroIntimidation and tag @TELUS or @TELUSfr
Go to www.facebook.com click here to enter