Tangerine Canada Contests for 2019 Financial Flex Off Giveaway
You know the online Tangerine Bank from the funny TV commercials, but did you know that they also offer some cool prizes?
Tangerine Bank is now holding The Financial Flex Off giveaway with over $7,000 in cash prizes.
< The Financial Flex Off contest >
CDIC and Tangerine Bank is giving away FOUR Cash Prizes which comprised of the following:
- One 1st Prize worth $3,500 CAD
- One 2nd Prize worth $2,500 CAD
- Two 3rd Prizes worth $500 CAD each
The value of all prizes is $7,000 CAD
The Financial Flex Off contest runs from November 6 through November 30, 2019.
The prize winner will be selected in a random drawing on December 9, 2019, will be notified via email or phone and MUST respond within 5 days.
The Financial Flex Off contest is open to Canadian residents, (excluding Quebec). You must be 18 years of age or older to participate.
To participate in the Financial Flex Off contest
- Go to www.financialflexoff.com
- Click on “Play Now” button
- Log-in OR Register and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the entry process
- Sign Up for Emails
- Follow @TangerineBank on Twitter
- Entering Social Codes
- Financial Flex Off Game
A maximum of 541 Bonus Entries is allowed.
CLICK HERE to see the complete bonus entry details.
Go to www.financialflexoff.com click here to enter
LIKE if you want to win this prize!
Share so your friends can win too 🙂
Tangerine Contests and Giveaways
- Tangerine Canada Contests for 2019 NBA All-Star Giveaway. There is one grand prize to be won. The winner will receive a trip for 2 people consisting of the following: Two return-trip flights to Charlotte, North Carolina, One double-occupancy hotel room, One NBA All-Star merchandise prize pack, Two tickets to the State Farm All-Star Saturday Night
Two) tickets to the NBA All-Star Game the value of the prize is $5,000.00,
- #TangerineHoopsContest. There are two grand prizes to be won. The winner will receive a pair of tickets to Game 2 of the NBA Finals. The prize consists of a pair of tickets to Game 2 of the NBA Finals at Scotiabank Arena in Toronto, Ontario on June 2, 2019 (value is $4,000).