2020 Tahiti Vacation Giveaways – Win a Trip to Bora Bora Whether its the ultimate island escape or the most
2020 Tahiti Vacation Giveaways – Win a Trip to Bora Bora
Whether its the ultimate island escape or the most romantic honeymoon vacation, when asked about the top dream destinations, Tahiti makes it to the top 10 every time.
Tahiti, the twin-island of Tahiti Nui (Great Tahiti) and Tahiti Iti (Little Tahiti), belongs to French Polynesia and is located in the South Pacific. It’s easy to see why Tahiti is so popular among world travellers. From its beautiful tropical landscape, the famous beaches on Bora Bora to Tuamotus coral-and-sand atolls surrounded by turquoise water, Tahiti is a paradise for relaxing and snorkelling.
Sounds amazing, right? and if money were no object, we’d all be travelling there. But if you don’t have 20 grand to spend on your next vacation, you may want to check out our newest Tahiti vacation sweepstakes below for a chance to Win a Sailing Vacation to Tahiti! Explore the colourful coral gardens, black pearl farms, and spot dolphins, turtles, and shoals of colourful fish.
There are 2 Tahiti vacation giveaways live now. Enter the following:
<The 2020 Toronto & Vancouver International Boat Show Prize Tahiti Trip Contest>
< TIBS together with VIBS, JETS & YACHTS and promo partners (Sunsail, Tahiti Tourism Bureau, Conrad Bora Bora Resort & Great Lakes Scuttlebutt) are giving away ONE Grand Prize – A Trip to Tahiti. The Grand Prize includes:
- Five days and six nights aboard a crewed Sunsail sailing catamaran (All meals included).
- Two days and nights at the Conrad Bora Bora Resort (breakfasts included).
- R/T airfare credit of $750 CAD per person from a Canadian City to Los Angeles and Los Angeles to Tahiti.
The Grand Prize prize value is $15,000 USD
The 2020 Toronto & Vancouver International Boat Show Prize Tahiti Trip Contest runs from November 18, 2019 through February 9, 2020. The prize winner will be selected in a random drawing on February 10, 2020, will be notified via email and MUST respond within 10 days.
The 2020 Toronto & Vancouver International Boat Show Prize Tahiti Trip Contest is open to residents of Canada (excluding Quebec).
You must have reached the age of majority in your province of residence to participate. To participate in the 2020 Toronto & Vancouver International Boat Show Prize Tahiti Trip Contest
- Go to www.torontoboatshow.com
- Click the “ENTER NOW” button
- Enter your name, city, province, postal code, email and complete the contest form
- Then click “ENTER CONTEST NOW”
Go to www.torontoboatshow.com click here to enter
< The 2020 Tahiti Trip Contest >
Great Lakes Scuttlebutt is giving away TWO Grand Prizes – One for Canada and One for the U.S.
The Two Prizes, each consists of:
- R/T airfare for two from the airport closest to winner’s home to the destination
- 6 days/5 nights aboard a crewed Sunsail catamaran in a private stateroom with ensuite bath
- 2 nights in an overwater villa at the Conrad Bora Bora Nui Resort
- Breakfast will be provided while at Conrad Bora Bora Nui Resort.
The Grand Prize is over $14,000 USD each
The 2020 Tahiti Trip Contest is now on-going until February 15, 2020 for ,Canada and February 28, 2020 for ,U.S.
The prize winner will be selected in a random drawing on the contest closing date, will be notified via email and MUST respond within 2 days.
The 2020 Tahiti Trip Contest is open to residents of Canada or the United States. You must be (19 years old in Canada or 21 years old in the U.S.) or older to participate.
To participate in the 2020 Tahiti Trip Contest
- Go to www.greatlakesscuttlebutt.com
- Enter your name, country, email, phone and complete the contest form
- Then click “SUBMIT”
Go to www.greatlakesscuttlebutt.com click here to enter
LIKE if you want to win this prize!
Share so your friends can win too 🙂