Taco Bell 2023 Take The Tell The Bell Canada Customer Satisfaction Survey at tellthebellcanada.ca
DO you crave Mexican food and would love a free taco or two?
If you eat or order food at a Taco Bell Restaurant, you can provide your feedback online and enter claim free prizes like free tacos and fries and occasionally a gift card or two!
See details below
Tell the Bell Canada & Win Free taco or Chips and Cheese Prizes
Taco Bell Canada is offering various prizes.
My recent receipt offered a free taco or chips and cheese as a reward for completing the survey
for Prizes and details, view as specified on your Taco Bell receipt
TellTheBellCanada.ca Contest Dates
The Taco Bell Canada Survey is ongoing and there are new prizes offered every month.
Currently no expiry dates have been posted
Open to residents of Canada, who are the age of majority (excluding Quebec)
How to enter the Taco Bell Tell The Bell Customer Survey
To enter the Taco Bell Canada Customer Feedback, follow these steps:
- make a food or beverage purchase at participating Taco Bell locations throughout Canada.
- look at your Restaurant receipt which will show a promotional offer at the bottom
- go to the promotions page at www.Tellthebellcanada.ca
- use your Restaurant receipt and rate your overall experience at Taco Bell.
- You will be asked about the friendliness of the staff., the speed of service, the portion size of your order.
- There are quick questions about the taste of your food and beverages and finally, you are asked if you would recommend your Taco Bell Restaurant to friends and family
Entry limit – single entry only, once per period. A valid receipt is required
Enter at Tellthebellcanada.ca
- Swagbucks Swago: Join February 2023 Board (300 Bonus SB Points)
- Junos Contest: Win a VIP Trip to 2023 Junos, Edmonton, Alberta
- ESPN Sweepstakes: Win Perfect 2023 Big Game Score $50,000
- Cineplex Contest: 1 Million Scene Points Giveaway ($10,000)
- Shoppers Drug Mart Canada Contests: Win Tript to New York, Toronto Raptors Jersey with Gillette
Taco Bell Giveaways
Taco Bell is giving away some cool swag to Fans and Customers.
The Taco Bell contests may be found in Restaurants or on the Facebook.com/TacoBellCanada
Taco Bell does offer prizes during peel-and-win contests or Facebook giveaways.
You could win gift cards, food prizes, game consoles, headphones and even trips! Enter now for your chance to win
It started with a Hot Dog Stand
Today Taco Bell is known as a Mexican Style fast-food chain. But the interesting fact is how the Brand got started. The company was founded by Glen Bell who first opened a hot dog stand in California in 1946. As he watched people line up across the street at a Mexican restaurant, he began to eat there regularly, attempting to figure out the recipe, before the restaurant’s owners ended up letting him come in to see how the tacos were prepared. Armed with this knowledge, Bell opened a taco stand called Taco-Tia in 1952.
Over the next few years, Bell owned several El Taco restaurants. He eventually sold El Taco and his taco stand Taco Tia to build the first Taco Bell in 1962 in Downey, California. By 1967 there were 100 Taco Bell locations.
There are currently 6,500 Taco bell restaurants in the United States, with additional locations in over 20 countries around the world, including Canada. The first Taco Bell in Canada opened in 1981 in Windsor, Ontario. The company Prizm owns Taco Bell Canada, and because of bankruptcy issues, some Taco Bell restaurants have recently shut down.