Saks Fifth Avenue Sweepstakes 2019 Saks loves Switzerland Giveaway
Looking for fashion straight from the runway, Designer clothes that make a statement?
Then you have found the luxury store to shop with the American chain, Saks Fifth Avenue. Saks also has an exclusive shoe and designer handbag collection, as well as high-end beauty products and Men’s Apparel.
Shopping at Saks Fifth Avenue a little bit out of your price range? Then we have you covered with these awesome Saks contests and giveaways here where you can enter for a chance to win free shopping sprees, exclusive vacations and much more. This month, enter the following:
Switzerland Tourism “Saks Loves Switzerland” Sweepstakes
There are several prizes to be won.
The grand prize winner will receive a Luxury vacation for two, a trip to Switzerland, with a value of $ 16,000 USD.The prize consist of:
- air travel with Swiss International Air Lines in business class
- seven nights 5-star hotel accommodation in Bürgenstock Selection hotels (2 nights at the Royal Savoy Lausanne,2 nights at the Hotel Schweizerhof Bern,3 nights at the Waldhotel Health & Medical Excellence)
- Ground Transportation:
- 2 Swiss Travel pass for 8 days in 1st class
- first class Swiss Travel Pass for unlimited public transportation
There is also one second prize to be won., a Swiss watch, Carl F. Bucherer Manero Autodate 42mm, valued at US $3,200
Plus one third prize, a $1,000 Saks gift card, which may be used to purchase merchandise at Saks Fifth Avenue stores through 800.347.9177 or saks.com.
The SakslovesSwitzerland.com contest begins on March 23rd, 2019 and ends on June 15th, 2019.
A random draw will be held on June 31, 2019.
The Saks Fifth Avenue sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the United States and Canada (excluding Quebec) who are at least 18 years old at the time of entry.
- visit the promotional page at www.SaksLovesSwitzerland.com, here
- and complete the registration form
There is a limit of one entry per person.
LIKE if you want to win this prize!
Share so your friends can win too 🙂