Enter the 2020 Discover Canada Contest for a chance to win a 6-night trip for 4 people to Canada’s Rocky Mountains...Scroll down and see the complete prize details and contest dates.Valid Till 2020-09-30
- Prize Value$13,110
Parks Canada Contests – 2020 Vacation & Pass Giveaways
Parks Canada wants to bring Canadians out to explore all the beauty and nature found in our National Parks, iconic places and Historic sites. If you would like the chance to win free Park passes, or an amazing family trip.
Check out the newest contests from Canada Parks below. The Parks Canada website is holding another fantastic vacation contest.
2020 Parks Canada “Discover Canada” Contest
During the 2020 “Discover Canada” Contest you can enter for a chance to win one of several prizes.
There is one Grand Prize o be won.
The winner will receive a 7 day trip for 4 people to Canada’s North.
The prize includes:
- Round trip, for four (4) people to Calgary, Alberta serviced by Air Canada
- One night accommodation in Field, BC
- Five nights in a Parks Canada oTENTik tent in Banff and Kootenay National Parks
- A $3,500 prepaid credit card
- A $1,500 Mountain Equipment Co-operative (MEC) gift card (provided by contest sponsor MEC)
- A guided hike to the fossil bed site at the base of Stanley Glacier, admission to Radium Hot Springs, zip lining OR white water rafting in Radium, BC and a host of activities in Yoho and Kootenay National Parks
- Over $1,300 in Parks Canada merchandise
- A Parks Canada Group Discovery Pass
The total value of the grand prize is 13,110.30.
The Parks Canada 20209 “Discover Canada” Contest starts on February 19, 2020, and ends at 11:59 p.m. Eastern Time on September 30, 2020
The grand prize draw will be held on October 1, 2020,
The Parks Canada contest is open to all residents of Canada, who are over the age of majority.
- To enter, visit the Parks Canada promotions page at www.parkscanadacontest.ca/discovercanada/go.
- Complete the fields in the entry form and correctly answer the skill-testing question found on the web Entry Form.
There is a limit of one entry per person.
Go to http://parkscanadacontest.ca, click here to enter
if expired, find more like these: win trips & vacations
Discover Canada with Parks Canada
View some of the great Canadian provinces and places you could visit, courtesy of the Parks Canada Discovery Sweepstakes. What we have shared so far included these amazing family vacation prizes:
- Parks Canada has an awesome freebie and a new giveaway. First off, they are giving away free Discovery Passes, which qualify you to visit National Parks, National Marine Conservation Areas and National Historic Sites in Canada without paying admission. Get this pass here. Plus enter the sweepstakes at www.parkscanadacontest.ca/discovercanada/go and you could win a free vacation for 4!Prizes: 1 Grand Prize a trip for 4 people, the “Wild Western Newfoundland Tour”, including round-trip air travel to Deer Lake, Newfoundland and Labrador, 5 nights in an oTENTik, 1 night hotel or motel in L’Anse aux Meadows or St. Anthony, guided hike of The Tablelands of Gros Morne National Park; to a Western Brook Pond boat tour, plus a Yaffle of Chores tour at Broom Point; and, in L’Anse aux Meadows, to an outdoor feature called “Sagas and Shadows”, $1,000 Mountain Equipment Co-operative gift card, $3,000 prepaid CIBC Visa card, over $1,100.00 in Parks Canada merchandise specially selected (from available hoodies, t-shirts, caps, mugs, etc.) by Parks Canada; the Grand Prize winner’s choice of either a set of two (2) authentic Parks Canada red chairs or $699, 2018 Parks Canada Discovery (Group) Pass. Enter at http://www.parkscanadacontest.ca/discovercanada/go
- “Discover Canada” Contest win a family trip for 4 people to the West Coast. The prize includes: return airline tickets to Vancouver, British Columbia, 6 night tour of Canada’s West Coast” that includes Fort Langley National Historic Site, Fort Rodd Hill National Historic Site, Gulf Islands National Park and Pacific Rim National Park,accommodations in a TENTik, wildlife boat tour in Gulf Islands National Park, and a surf lesson and kayak excursion in Pacific Rim National Park.$1,500 Mountain Equipment Co-operative gift card, $4,000 prepaid CIBC Visa card, over $1,200.00 in Parks Canada merchandise, hoodies, t-shirts, caps, mugs, etc.), winner’s choice of either a set of two authentic Parks Canada red chairs or $699; and a 2019 Parks Canada Discovery (Group) Pass. The value of the Grand Prize is over $14,000.
- Win Trip to the Yukon and Klondike. Discover the pristine nature, history, and mystique of the Yukon and imagine yourself following in the footsteps of Klondike Goldrush miners.