Tutorial: How to Use My Contests To Register & Save Giveaways
This tutorial will help you get started with our new My Contest feature.
Please follow the step-by-step instructions to register and create an account on Contestscoop.com, save contests and enter these sweepstakes from your member’s page.
First Step: Creating an account on Contestscoop.com
- To get started, look for the register icon on the top right corner. (see image above)
- Click on Register
Sign up for a free My Contest account
Creating an account is free and private. We will never share your name or email address and you are the only one to see and access the contests in your personal account dashboard.
The Register page will give you 4 options to join. You may register by using your Social Media accounts, via
4. simply create an account by picking a user name, a password and entering your name and email address.
Please note, you MUST enter a valid email address in case you need to change your password, recover a forgotten user name, etc.
Now you can login and start saving and entering contests from your dashboard.
Saving your favourite Giveaways to My Contests Dashboard
When you want to enter or save a contest look for the form, as pictured above.
You have 2 options here, either
- enter the contest (best for one time entry)
- enter Plus SAVE the contest (best for multiple entries)
Every SAVED contest will appear in your dashboard so you can track your entries.
Our handy contest date and time tracker will let you know exactly how many hours, days or weeks ago you have entered any contest.
The entry tracker serves 2 important purposes:
- It is a reminder to help you gain as many entries as possible into a draw
- it will help you follow the contest rules and prevent you from being disqualified by entering a contest too often or too soon.
Please note, while we do our best to cover the correct entry limits, it is your responsibility to check the full rules for the specific entry restrictions and limits.