Molson 2020 #MakeItCanadian Giveaway at thecanadiancase.ca Keep your case of Molson cool this summer and enter the new Molson Canadian
Molson 2020 #MakeItCanadian Giveaway at thecanadiancase.ca
Keep your case of Molson cool this summer
and enter the new Molson Canadian #MakeItCanadian contest for a chance to win a limited edition #MakeItCanadian cooler bag.
< The Molson Canadian “Make It Canadian” Contest >
Molson Canada 2005 is giving away TWO HUNDRED Prizes.
Each Prize consists of one Make it Canadian Cooler bag worth $100.00 CAD.
The Molson Canadian “Make It Canadian” Contest runs from July 1 through July 31, 2020. The Prize winner will be selected in a random drawing on August 3, 2020, will be notified via direct messaging or commenting on their Entry and MUST respond within 2 days.
The Molson Canadian “Make It Canadian” Contest is open to Canadian residents.
You must have reached the legal drinking age in your province of residence to participate.
To participate in the Molson Canadian “Make It Canadian” Contest
- Go to www.thecanadiancase.ca or www.CaBrasseChezNous.ca
- Follow the on-screen instructions to create your virtual case by selecting your beer brands of choice from a list of participating brewer’s
- You must select 24 brands. No duplication of brands.
- Next, share your virtual case using Twitter and must include the following 3 components listed below in your tweet
- 1} @Molson_Canadian
- 2) #MakeItCanadian or #ÇaBrasseChezNous
- 3) Use one of the following regional hashtags, based on your province/territory of residence:
- Residents of Alberta: #ABContest
- Residents of British Columbia: #BCContest
- Residents of Manitoba: #MBContest
- Residents of New Brunswick: #NBContest
- Residents of Newfoundland and Labrador: #NLContest
- Residents of Nova Scotia: #NSContest
- Residents of Northwest Territories: #NTContest
- Residents of Nunavut: #NUContest
- Residents of Ontario: #ONContest
- Residents of Prince Edward Island: #PEContest
- Residents of Quebec: #ConcoursQC
- Residents of Saskatchewan: #SKContest
- Residents of Yukon: #YTContest
Only one entry per person per day is allowed.
LIKE if you want to win this prize! Share so your friends can win too 🙂