Sign up for the modeSens newsletter and enter for a chance to win a free shopping spreeValid Till 2020-10-28
- Prize Value$1,000
ModeSens Contests Canada & US 2020 Shopping Spree Giveaways
Table of contents
Streamline your online shopping experience with the help of digital shopping assistant ModeSens.
At ModeSens.com you can browse high-end fashion labels for the whole family and set alerts to stay up-to-date on deals, sales and new arrivals of your favourite items.
This week visit the ModeSens website and click the enter icon for a chance to win pries.
The ModeSens x Mytheresa Sweepstakes
Modesens and Mytheresa are giving away ONE Prize. Win a shopping spree at Mytheresa.
The Prize consists of a credit worth $1,000.
Contest Entry dates
The ModeSens x Italist Sweepstakes runs from October 15, 2020 through October 28, 2020 at 11:59pm CT
The prize winner will be selected in a random drawing 2 days after the contest end date, will be notified via email and MUST respond within 48 hours.
The ModeSens x Italist Sweepstakes is open to residents of the United States, United Kingdom and Canada (excluding Quebec).
You must be 18 years of age or older to participate.
How to participate in the ModeSens x Italist Sweepstakes
- Go to www.modesens.com
- Wait for the contest form to load (on the homepage)
- Click “Enter To Win”
- Log in with your Email or Facebook or Google or Twitter account
- Proceed and follow the on screen instructions to get additional entries and complete the entry process
Go to www.modesens.com click here to enter
LIKE if you want to win this prize! Share so your friends can win too ?
More great GIVEAWAYS to enter
- PharmaChoice Canada Contest: Win $100 Visa Card & Gift Basket
- South St. Burger Contest: Win FREE BURGERS FOR A YEAR Giveaway
- Pita Pit Canada Contest: Win $50 Pita Pit Gift Cards
- Swagbucks Canada Review & June 2022 Swag Codes
- Landmark Cinemas Contest: Win Elvis, Jurassic Park Dominion, Prize Pack, Movie Tickets, …
Recent ModeSens Giveaways
- ModeSens.com X italist Giveaway: Win $1,000 Credit on italist.com