If you would love to win prizes that support mental health and personal growth, check out the Mindful.org Holiday Gift Guide sweepstakes this month, more belowValid Till 2021-12-10
- Prize Value$4,075
Mindful.org Contests for Canada & US 2021 Holiday Gift Guide Giveaway
Mindful.org is built on the motto a healthy mind brings a healthy life and on the website, you will find links to the Mindful.org Magazine, courses on meditation, inspirational personal stories, and everyday practical advice to name a few.
The 2021 Holiday Gift Guide Sweepstakes
MINDFUL COMMUNICATIONS & SUCH, PBC is giving away ONE Prize.
The prize includes:
- 1 Mindful Writing Course worth $199
- 1 Handcrafted Bracelet from meaning to pause worth $64.99
- 1-hour, virtual private Mindfulness Meditation session with Ellen Patrick, a Yoga Therapist and Mindfulness Meditation teacher worth $150
- 1 $250 gift card from Sudara clothing worth $250
- 1 Geometric Zafu Zabuton Cushion Set from DharmaCrafts worth $185
- 1 4-day Silent Retreat from the Art of Living Retreat Center worth $1,395
- 1 Take in the Good book, Gemstone Bracelet, and Whole-School Program from Stressed Teens worth $1,547
- 1 Thich Nhat Hanh Classics Series (value $49)
- 1 Ultima Replenisher Electrolyte Mocktini Variety Stickpack Pouch + Festive Holiday Low Sugar Cocktail Recipes Booklet worth $35
- 1 FocusCalm Headband from BrainCo Tech worth $199.99
The total value of the prize is $4,075
Mindful.org Promotion Dates:
The 2021 Holiday Gift Guide Sweepstakes runs from October 14 through December 10, 2021, at 11:59:59 PM.
The prize winner will be selected in a random drawing, will be notified via email, and MUST respond within 24 hours of notification.
Contest Entry Rules:
The 2021 Holiday Gift Guide Sweepstakes is open to residents of the United States or Canada (excluding Quebec).
You must be 18 years of age or older to participate.
How to enter the Mindful.org Sweepstakes
To participate in the 2021 Holiday Gift Guide Sweepstakes
- Go to www.mindful.org
- Press the “Enter to Win!” button
- Next, enter your email, full name, and click “ENTER NOW”
or go to Mindful.org here to enter