Visit the Lucerne Obviously Good Milk contest page and enter the UPC codes (found below) for a chance to win a $3,000 getawayValid Till 2020-03-22
- Prize Value$3000
2020 Lucerne Milk Obviously Good Milk Contest at www.obviouslygoodmilk.ca
Lucerne Milk (an Agropur Canada Brand) is holding a vacation giveaway.
Enter UPC codes (free ones below) for your chance to win a $3,000 travel voucher.
< The Week-End In A Canadian Western Cottage Contest >
Agropur Cooperative is giving away ONE Prize.
The Prize consists of $3,000 credit in the form cheque or e-transfer for a weekend in a Canadian Western cottage of the winner’s choice.
The Agropur Obviouslygoodmilk.ca Contest runs from February 20 through March 22, 2020.
The prize winner will be selected in a random drawing on March 30, 2020, will be notified via email or phone and MUST respond within 10 days.
The Week-End In A Canadian Western Cottage Contest is open to residents of the Provinces of British-Columbia, Manitoba, Alberta and Saskatchewan.
You must have reached the age of majority in your province of residence to participate.
To participate in the Week-End In A Canadian Western Cottage Contest
- Purchase any Lucerne Milk product (including white, flavoured and specialty milks in all formats) to get a UPC Code
- Go to www.obviouslygoodmilk.ca
- Enter your full name, email, postal code, UPC Code, and complete the contest form
- Then click “Submit”
- On a plain piece of paper, handwritten at least fifty words explaining why you would like to win the prize together with your full name, complete address including postal code, telephone number including area code, email address and signature.
- Mail it to: “WEEK-END IN A CANADIAN WESTERN COTTAGE”, North Strategic Inc., 358 Beaubien Ouest, Montréal (Quebec), H2V 4S6
Only one entry per person per day is allowed.
Please note, the form is a little glitchy. You may try one of these free UPC codes:
- 821954 078132
Go to www.obviouslygoodmilk.ca click here to enter
LIKE if you want to win this prize! Share so your friends can win too 🙂