StoreOpinion.ca – 2021 Loblaws Store Opinion Customer Survey
The new 2021 Loblaw’s Store Opinion contest is now live!
Do you like the soft artisan loaves of bread in the Zehrs bakery section, the vast selection of fresh deli meats and seafood at Loblaws, club size packages at The Real Canadian Superstore or are great deals bringing you into your local No Frills store?
Competition among Candian grocery stores is huge and if you like to shop at any of the Loblaws banner stores, the Loblaws Canada Corporation wants to hear from you.
All customers are again invited to take the new 2021 store survey and share their shopping feedback for a chance to win $1000 prizes.
Store Opinion Contest Prizes
2021 Store Opinion Prize Details
Loblaws Canada is giving away monthly prizes in the 2021 StoreOpinion Contest.
The prizes are as follows:
There 24 prizes to be won during the Contest Period.
Each winner will be given the choice between either
a $1000 PC gift card
One million (1,000,000) PC Optimum Points., valued at $1000.
Contest & Draw Dates for Loblaws Store Opinion Survey
The Loblaw StoreOpinion.ca contest begins on January 1, 2021, and will ends on December 31, 2021 at 11:59:59 PM (ET).
Please note, you must take your survey within 7 days of receiving your store receipt.
There are twelve Monthly Draw Periods for the Loblaws StoreOpinion Contest.
A random draw will be made at 10 am each month on the draw dates listed below
- January 1, 2021 – January 31, 2021 – Draw Date on February 9, 2021
- February 1, 2021 – February 28, 2021, Draw Date on March 9, 2021
- March 1, 2021 – March 31, 2021 – Draw Date on April 8, 2021
- April 1, 2021 – April 30, 2021 – Draw Date on May 11, 2021
- May 1, 2021 – May 31, 2021 – Draw Date on June 8, 2021
- June 1, 2021 – June 30, 2021 – Draw Date on July 8, 2021
- July 1, 2021 – July 31, 2021 – Draw Date on August 10, 2021
- August 1, 2021 – August 31, 2021 – Draw Date on September 9, 2021
- September 1, 2021 – September 30, 2021 – Draw Date on October 8, 2021
- October 1, 2021 – October 31, 2021, 11:59 PM – Draw Date on November 9, 2021
- November 1, 2021 – November 30, 2021 – Draw Date on December 9, 2021
- December 1, 2021- December 31, 2021 – Draw Date on January 11, 2022
The selected Potential Winner will be notified by phone within 4 business days following the Monthly Draw Date.
2021 StoreOpinion.ca Contest Rules
The Loblaws Canada Customer Satisfaction Survey contest is open to legal residents of Canada who have reached the age of majority.
How to enter the 2021 Loblaw StoreOpinion.ca Contest
There are two ways to enter the 2021 Store opinion contest.
- Taking the survey via phone. Please call 1-800-531-2928 and you will be directed to an automated Survey via Interactive Voice Response
- Or complete the survey online at www.StoreOpinion.ca
To take the online survey, please follow the following steps:
- You need a purchase receipt from any of the Loblaws Banner stores
- Go the survey site at www.storeopinion.ca, where you will be asked to first enter the 19-21-digit survey code found on the bottom of your receipt.
- Next, follow the online instructions and select the checkboxes to match your answers with the survey questions. You will be asked to rate your satisfaction with Loblaws product selection, availability, store cleanliness, checkout times and overall store experience.
- Finally, remember to fill out the form with your full name and valid address, email and telephone number, so you can be contacted if you are selected as a prize winner!
Furthermore, If you wish to receive your prize in PC Optimum points, you must have a valid
PC Optimum card.
Store Opinion Survey – List of Participating Loblaws Stores
- Participating stores may include Loblaws, Maxi, No Frills, Provigo, Atlantic Superstore, Real Canadian Superstore, Zehrs, Fortinos, Valu-Mart, Wholesale Club, Independent Grocer, Joe Fresh, and Liquor Store.
If you are ready to give your feedback now, please go to StoreOpinion.ca here
LIKE if you want to win this prize! Share so your friends can win too 🙂