YTV.com THE KID FOOD NATION VIRTUAL GALA 2021
Do you have a little chef in your home that loves cooking and creating their own dishes like Healthy Harvest Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins, Prairie Red Lentil Stew and Dumplings or Taco Sushis?
Then there is an awesome contest for them to enter.
The YTV Kid Food Nation recipe contest is back!
The winner’s recipes and names will be featured in the official Kid Food Nation cookbook.
< 2021 YTV.com Kid Food Nation Contest >
There are 26 prizes to be won.
Each prize includes a trip for the child and parent to attend the virtual Kid Food Nation Gala. The prize consists of the following:
- Winning recipe will be published in the Kid Food Nation Cookbook
- One Kid Food Nation Cookbook Volume 5;
- One Kid Food Nation prize pack
- One virtual gala and cooking lesson with a chef (between October 23-30, 2021;
- $5,000.00 grant from PC Children’s Charity for a food growing system.
Each Prize has a value of $6,500 Canadian dollars
The 2021 Kidfoodnation.com contest begins on February 15, 2021 and ends at 11:59 p.m. ET on April 11, 2021.
A panel of judges will select 26 entrants based on the creativity and presentation of the submitted recipe.,
The YTV Kid Food Nation giveaway is open to
children between the ages of 7 and 13 years of age with the consent of their parents.
To enter the Kid Food Nation Gala contest
- have your child create a unique recipe that adheres to the Canada Food Guide
- take a photo of the dish
- register at www.kidfoodnation.com (KidFoodNation.YTV.com)
- and complete the entry form
Visit www.kidfoodnation.com here
LIKE if you want to win this prize!
Share so your friends can win too 🙂