Submit your child's healthy recipe to Kid Food Nation and you could win a trip ti the Kid Food Nation Gala and your child's recipe featured in the official cookbookValid Till 2020-05-03
- Prize Value$1900
2020 YTV.com THE KID FOOD NATION GALA CONTEST
Do you have a little chef in your home that loves cooking and creating their own dishes like Healthy Harvest Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins, Prairie Red Lentil Stew and Dumplings or Taco Sushis?
Then there is an awesome contest for them to enter.
YTV.com (Corus Entertainments), The PC Children’s Charity and Boys & Girls Clubs of Canada
are giving away trips to attend the Kid Food Nation Gala!
The winner’s recipes and names will be featured in the official Kid Food Nation cookbook.
< YTV.com Kid Food Nation Contest >
There are 26 prizes to be won.
Each prize includes a trip for the child and parent to attend the Kid Food Nation Gala. The prize consists of the following:
- Round-trip economy airfare from Canada to the Destination
- Round-trip ground transportation between the airport and hotel
- One night hotel accommodation at a hotel
- Two tickets to a gala including dinner.
Each prize is valued at CDN$1,900.00
The 2020 Kidfoodnation.com contest begins on March 2, 2020 and ends on May 3, 2020
On June 29th, 2020 a panel of judges will select 26 entrants based on the creativity and presentation of the submitted recipe.,
The YTV Kid Food Nation giveaway is open to
children between the ages of 7 and 13 years of age with the consent of their parents.
To enter the Kid Food Nation Gala contest
- have your child create a unique recipe that adheres to the Canada Food Guide
- take a photo of the dish
- register at www.kidfoodnation.com (KidFoodNation.YTV.com)
- and complete the entry form
Visit www.kidfoodnation.com here
LIKE if you want to win this prize!
Share so your friends can win too 🙂