Kellogg’s Canada 2020 Free And Give Promotion
2020 has been a difficult year for many families.
The pandemic has caused restrictions, job losses and financial hardships.
Therefore Canadians will appreciate this new Kellogg’s promotion that much more!
Kellogg’s Canada is committed to fighting hunger on many fronts, as you can see on their www.kelloggs.ca homepage.
Now they have started a new Kelloggs Free and Give Promotion that will not only give consumers a nice freebie (Buy two, get one Free) but Kellogg’s will also donate up to $100,000 to local food banks!
Table of contents
- Kellogg’s Canada 2020 Free And Give Promotion
Kellogg’s Free And Give Promotion
Kellogg’s Canada is giving away a total of 45,000 free product coupons.
Each coupon is valid for a free box of Kellogg’s cereal (up to 553 g), for every qualifying purchase submitted through their promotions website.
Please note the free product coupon cannot be used on Vector meal replacement and All-Bran Buds cereal.
Furthermore, for every claimed receipt, Kellogg’s will donate $1 to the Better Days campaign partners.
Kelloggsfreeandgive.ca Promotion Dates (Bboitegratuiteetredonnez.ca)
Here are the important dates:
The giveaway is valid while supplies last.
- Kellogg’s cereal and snack products must be purchased on the same sales receipt between September 17, 2020 and December 25, 2020
- Coupon requests on the website must be made no later than on January 8th, 2021.
- Your free product coupons will expire on April 8th, 2021.
Redemption Requirenments & Rules
This promotion is valid in Canada only with the products mentioned below.
You must be age of majority in your province/territory of residence to request a FREE and Give cereal coupon.
How To claim the Free Kellogg’s Cereal & Snack Boxes
To qualify for the freebie, please follow these steps:
- Purchase TWO of the participating Kellogg’s Free And Give products. Both products must be purchase in the same (one) transaction
- keep your store receipt
- Next, go to the promotion’s website at www.kelloggsfreeandgive.ca or www.boitegratuiteetredonnez.ca (French)
- on the website, select which of the products you have purchased
- click on CEREAL or SNACKS
- Then you will be asked to submit your qualifying receipt
- Complete the form with your email address, full name and address detail and choose a password to register fro the free promotion. The password can be used the next time you claim a free coupon during the promotions period
- hit “continue”
- Finally you will be asked to upload an image of your store receipt
Kellogg’s Canada will then mail you a coupon for a FREE box of Kellogg’s Cereal or snacks. The coupon will arrive by mail within 3-5 weeks after your request has been made.
Shiiping is free, as Kellogg Canada Inc. pays all mailing costs.
You may order up to 5 coupons per household.
Participating Products in the Kellogg’s Free And Give Giveaway
Boxes with the Kellogg’s Free and Give logos are sold at most major Canadian retailers and are subject to availability.
The offer is valid with a purchase of two specially-marked Kellogg’s packages as follows:
- Corn Pops Cereal Family Size 515 g
- Froot Loops Cereal Family Size 580 g
- Kellogg’s Corn Flakes Cereal Family Size 760 g
- Kellogg’s Frosted Flakes Cereal Family Size 650 g
- Kellogg’s Two Scoops Raisin Bran Cereal Family Size 755 g
- Krave Cereal Family Size 525 g
- Mini-Wheats Original Cereal Family Size 700 g and Brown Sugar Flavour Cereal Family Size 700 g
- Rice Krispies Cereal Family Size 640 g
- Special K Original Cereal Family Size 620 g
Problems Claiming Your Coupon?
Are you getting an error message when trying to claim your coupon? If you tried unsuccessfully to claim your coupon at least three times because it was unreadable, you may use the mail-in option, HERE. All mail-in requests must be postmarked by 11ː59ː59 ET p.m. January 8, 2021.
For other questions or inquiries regarding this promotion, please contact Kellogg’s Canada
LIKE if you want to win this prize! Share so your friends can win too 🙂
Kellogg’s Better Days Initiative
Many Canadians may not be aware of the fantastic Kellogg’s Better Days humanitarian campaign. Through the Better Days program, a total of $18+ Million have been donated towards global COVID-19 hunger relief including more than $1 Million in funds for Food Banks Canada and Breakfast Club of Canada. Way to go, Kellogg’s!