Food Network Mission Hill Winery Contests 2020 Win Trip to Kelowna, Okanagan Valley, B.C
Foodies will love the chance to escape on a taste bud getaway.
Foodnetwork Canada is back with the annual Mission Hill Winery contest.
This month, enter for a chance to win a culinary trip for four to Kelowna, Okanagan Valley, B.C.
The Food Network Canada COME HOME TO MISSION HILL, A CANADIAN CULINARY ADVENTURE CONTEST
Foodnetwork.ca Mission Hill Winery prize details
Food Network Canada is giving away one grand prize, a trip for four 4 to Kelowna, British Columbia, which includes:
- Round-trip airfare to the Destination;
- Ground transportation between the airport and hotel in the Destination
- Three nights stay at the Mission Hill Family Estate Winery Lake House
- Daily breakfast, Two lunches and two dinners
- A guided food and wine tour for the Winner and Guests at the Mission Hill Family Estate Winery.
- The Prize has a value of $10,000.00)
Foodnetwork.ca/missionHillWinery Contest dates
The Food Network Canada Mission Hill Winery Contest begins on October 5, 2020 and ends at 11:59 p.m. ET on December 31, 2020.
On January 11, 2021 in Toronto, Ontario, eleven entrants will be selected by a random draw. Each entrant shall be eligible to win only one Prize.
FoodNetwork.ca Mission Hill Contest Entry Rules
The Food Network Canada is open only to Ontario residents.
You must be 19 years of age or older to participate.
To Participate in the Food Network Canada MISSION HILL CONTEST
- Go to www.foodnetwork.ca/missionhillwinery here
- and complete the entry form with your full name, phone number and email address
- click submit
There is a limit of one entry per person during the Contest
Share so your friends can win too 🙂
LIKE if you want to win this prize!
Foodnetwork Mission Hill Winery Prizes
View some of the previous Prizes
- Taste The Win Chef Mark McEwan Giveaway. Win a trip for 2 people across Canada.The prize includes airfare to the following locations: St. John’s, Newfoundland; Saint John, New Brunswick; Saskatoon, Saskatchewan; and Kelowna, British Columbia, Ground transportation, two nights of hotel in each city, Dinner in each city at a restaurant owned and operated by a Food Network Canada celebrity chef or Mission Hill; A full dining experience at The Terrace Restaurant at Mission Hill Family Estate Winery. The Grand Prize has a value of about $25,000