Visit FineCooking.com and enter for a chance to win 2 tickets to a taping of a Season 8 episode of “Moveable Feast with Fine Cooking.”Valid Till 2020-03-05
- Prize Value$1,200 USD
Fine Cooking Magazine Sweepstakes 2020 Giveaway at www.finecooking.tv/winfeast
If you follow Finecooking.com or its Facebook.com/FineCooking page you will also get to participate in fantastic sweepstakes like the new giveaway with, as featured here below:
The Fine Cooking Win-a-Seat at the Moveable Feast Sweepstakes
Fine Cooking (Taunton) are giving away ONE Grand Prize.
The Grand Prize consists of:
• Two seats at the table during a filming of a Moveable Feast Season Eight Episode, plus travel and transportation up to USD $1,000; (valued at $1,200.
• USD $1,200 in cash
The Finecooking.com/winfeast sweepstakes from December 15,
The prize winner will be selected in a random drawing on , will be notified via email and MUST respond within 48 hours.
The Fine Cooking Win-a-Seat at the Moveable Feast sweepstakes is open to residents of the fifty United States, the District of Columbia and Canada (excluding Quebec).
You must be 18 years of age or older to participate.
To participate in the Getaway Sweepstakes
- Go to www.finecooking.com/sweepstakes
- Enter your email, name, home address, phone and complete the contest form.
- Then click “ENTER”
Only one entry per person per day per email is allowed.
Go to www.finecooking.com/sweepstakes click here to enter
- MobileSyrup Contest: Win Google Pixel 8 Pro
- BonLook Ca Frames Contest: Win $500 Gift Cards & Scandinave Spa Wellness Passes
- flair airlines Instagram Contest: Win a Trip to Florida | Flair Holiday Giveaway
- Breakfast Television Ca Contest: Win Holiday Toy Bundle| Daily Prizing Giveaway (Keyword)
- Tripmasters Sweepstakes: Win Delta Airlines Tickets to Fly Anywhere
With the Fine Cooking Magazine you get all the recipes and cooking ideas you’ll ever need. Also, don’t let the name “Fine Dining” intimate you either. This Fine Cooking Magazine and the website at finecooking.com are chock full of cooking inspirations from the everyday dinner, Family BBQ to cocktail events, and even tailgate parties. You can learn to make everyday dinners like Roasted Lemon Chicken Thighs and Potatoes, or a fancy Spanish Clams with White Beans and Chorizo in Cider Broth entree. Of course, Fine Cooking Magazine covers special dietary restrictions, like dairy-free, kosher, Vegan and more. Then are Chefs & Artisans specials and for even more help and instructions refer to full Video Recipes and How-To tutorials! If you follow Finecooking.com or its Facebook.com/FineCooking page you will also get to participate in fantastic sweepstakes like the new giveaway with, as featured here below: