Duck Brand is back with the fun annual Stuck At Promo contest.If you are a high school graduate use your creativity, and designing skills to wooh the judges with a prom outfit made with Duck Brand products!The winner will receive a huge scholarship prize, details belowValid Till 2021-07-21
- Prize Value$20,000
2021 Duck Brand Stuck At Prom Scholarship Giveaway
Duck Brand is back with the fun annual Stuck At Promo contest.
If you are a high school graduate use your creativity, and designing skills to wooh the judges with a prom outfit made with Duck Brand products!
The winner will receive a huge scholarship prize, details below
The Stuck At Prom Scholarship Contest
Shurtape Technologies, LLC is giving away TEN Scholarship Prizes, which are comprised of the following:
- One First Place Prize – Dress Category: $10,000 Cash Scholarship will be awarded to the winning Finalist in the Dress Category.
- One First Place Prize – Tux Category: $10,000 Cash Scholarship will be awarded to the winning Finalist in the Tux Category.
The total value of all First Place Prizes is $20,000.
Eight Runners Up Prizes: $500 Cash Scholarship and Duck Brand Prize Packs worth $100 each, will be awarded to the remaining Finalists in each of the Dress and Tux Categories.
The total value for all Runners Up Prizes is $4,800.
The Stuck At Prom Scholarship Contest runs from March 31 through July 21, 2021 at 11:59:59 PM EDT.
All entries in the Dress Category and the Tux Category, respectively, will be judged by a panel of expert judges based on the following criteria: (i) Workmanship – 20%; (ii) Originality – 20%; (iii) Use of colors (insert description) – 20%; (iv) Accessories – 20%; (v) Use of Duck Brand Duct Tape – 20%.
The five top-scoring Contest Entries in each Category will be declared finalists, and will move on to the Community Voting Period.
Finalists and all winners will be notified via U.S. mail and/or overnight mail and/or email and/or telephone, and MUST respond within the time stated in the notice.
Contest Entry Rules:
The Stuck At Prom Scholarship Contest is open to residents of (and is physically located or resides in) the United States, District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, and all U.S. territories and possessions (excluding Arizona, Maryland, Tennessee, Colorado, and North Dakota), or is a resident of (and is physically located or resides in) Canada (excluding Quebec).
You must be 14 years of age or older; and is enrolled in a high school or home school association at the high-school level during the 2020-2021 school year, to participate.
How to enter the Contest
To participate in the Stuck At Prom Scholarship Contest
- You must create, wear, and take photo: prom attire consisting of either a complete dress or a complete tuxedo and accessories made using Duck brand duct tape and/or Duck brand crafting tape. Other materials, in addition to Duck brand duct tape, may be used or incorporated into the design.
- Next, go to www.stuckatprom.com or www.duckbrand.com/stuck-at-prom
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the entry form, upload your photo and submit your entry.