LOOK FOR THE BLUE COW CONTEST 25 DAYS, 25 PRIZES, www.lookforthebluecow.ca The Dairy Farmers Of Canada are holding a funValid Till 2021-01-03
LOOK FOR THE BLUE COW CONTEST 25 DAYS, 25 PRIZES, www.lookforthebluecow.ca
The Dairy Farmers Of Canada are holding a fun new giveaway.
This December Look for the blue cow for a chance to win daily prizes.
The Look for the Blue Cow Contest
Dairy Farmers of Canada is giving away TWENTY-FIVE Prizes, which includes:
- Virtual Tasting Masterclass with Canadian cheese expert and ambassador David Beaudoin and four Culinary Gift Baskets worth $1000 CAD;
- Pizza for a Year awarded as 12 $75.00 CAD Domino Gift Cards and one Dairy Farmers of Canada branded Pizza cutter with a total value of $915 CAD;
- A Backyard Movie Night Prize Package, which consists of one Screen, one Portable Projector, one packet of String Lights, one Popcorn Maker, one Dairy Farmers of Canada branded Cheese Grater and four Coupons worth up to $5.00 CAD each off the purchase of any dairy product with the Blue Cow Logo and a lot more as specified in the Prize Page.
The total value of all prizes is $7,854.50 CAD.
The Look for the Blue Cow Contest runs from December 10, 2020 through January 3, 2021.
The Prize winner(s) will be selected in a random drawing on January 6, 2021, will be notified via email or phone and MUST respond within 5 days.
Contest Entry Rules:
The Look for the Blue Cow Contest is open to Canadian residents
You must have reached the age of majority in your province of residence to participate.
To participate in the Look for the Blue Cow Contest
- Go to www.dairyfarmersofcanada.ca or www.lookforthebluecow.ca
- Upload your Blue Cow logo image
- Next, enter your full name, email, phone and complete the contest form.
- Then click “ENTER”
- Visit www.Facebook.com or www.instagram.com or www.snapchat.com
- Follow the on-screen instructions specified in the Contest post, and submit your entry
Only one entry per person, per email, per day is allowed.
Go to www.dairyfarmersofcanada.ca click here to enter
Dairy Farmers Of Canada
As more and consumers question if drinking milk may be best left to baby cows, the Dairy Farmers Of Canada are bringing some new contests to promote milk and dairy products.
For more promotions and giveaways follow on Facebook.com/qualitycanadianmilk