The Canadian Cycling Magazine has posted a new monthly contest. Some Elite training product and Cycling Magazine have teamed up to give away an Elite Suito-T trainer, Rizer and Floor Mat, details belowValid Till 2021-12-23
- Prize Value$n.a.
Canadian Cycling Magazine Contest 2021 Sport Prize Giveaways
The Canadian Cycling Magazine has posted a new monthly contest.
Some Elite training product and Cycling Magazine have teamed up to give away an Elite Suito-T trainer, Rizer and Floor Mat, details below
The Elite Trainer Giveaway Contest
Canadian Cycling Magazine is giving away FOUR Prizes, which are comprised of the following.
- 1 winner will receive an Elite Suito-T trainer, Rizer and Floor Mat.
- 3 winners will receive a pair of Elite Vico carbon cages.
The prize value is unspecified.
The Elite Trainer Giveaway Contest runs from December 1 through December 23, 2021, at 11:59 PM PST.
Winners will be selected in a random drawing, will be notified via email, and MUST respond within 7 days of notification.
Contest Entry Rules:
The Elite Trainer Giveaway Contest is open only to residents of British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Ontario, New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island, Newfoundland, and Labrador, Yukon, Northwest Territories and Nunavut.
You must have reached the age of majority in your province/territory of residence to participate.
To participate in the Elite Trainer Giveaway Contest
- Go to www.cyclingmagazine.ca
- Follow the on-screen instructions to fill out all the required information and submit your entry
- and complete social media actions to earn more entries
or go to Cyclingmagazine.ca here to enter
- Holiday Giveaways 2022 |List of Prizes |Daily Christmas & Advent Contests in Canada
- Kiehls Contest: Win 12 Days Of Holiday Giveaways – #Kiehls12Days
- M&M Food Market Contest: Win $100 MM Food Market Gift Card
- John Frieda Canada Contest: Win Holiday Hair Care Prize
- Purdys Chocolates Contest: Win $500 Gift Card & Prize Pack
About Canadian Cycling Magazine & prize Review
Cycling Magazine connects Canadians with the world of two wheels. Whether you are an avid road cyclist, weekend bike warrior or daily commuter, Cycling Magazine has interesting articles, buying guides, reviews and some awesome bike giveaways.
Also, visit the Canadian Cycling Magazine Facebook page for more information and great giveaways. Follow Facebook.com/cyclingmag
Canadian Cycling Magazine Contest: Win Named Sport Nutrition Prize
- 1 winner will receive Named Sport Nutrition pack worth $365 USD.
- 5 winners will receive HydroPack with water bottle worth $22 USD.