Circle K Western Canada Contests 2020 Vancouver Titans Giveaway Circle K Stores across Canada have you covered for fuel-ups, aValid Till 2020-09-14
- Prize Value$80
Circle K Western Canada Contests 2020 Vancouver Titans Giveaway
Circle K Stores across Canada have you covered for fuel-ups, a speedy car wash and coffee and snack on the road. If you live in Western Canada and are looking for special deals and Circle K prize promotions check out their
< The Circle K Froster Cup Collection Contest >
Canucks Sports & Entertainment is giving away TEN Prizes.
Each Prize consists of one weekend pass to the next Vancouver Titans homestand held at Rogers Arena worth $80.
The Circle K Froster Cup Collection Contest runs from August 25 through September 14, 2020.
The Prize winner will be selected in a random drawing after the contest end date, will be notified via DM on twitter or email and MUST respond within 5 days.
The Circle K Froster Cup Collection Contest is open to residents of the Province of British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba or, the Territory of North West Territories. You must be 13 years of age or older to participate.
To participate in the Circle K Froster Cup Collection Contest
- Collect the entire series of six Vancouver Titans-themed Froster cups from participating Circle K locations in Western Canada (the six cups in the series will be released on July 21, 2020, July 27, 2020, August 3, 2020, August 10, 2020, August 17, 2020 and August 24, 2020)
- Follow the Vancouver Titans and circlekwestcan on Twitter
- Post a unique photo of all 6 cups on Twitter and tag @VancouverTitans and @circlekwestcan
- Write an essay of approximately 500 words, describing what you believe it means to be a Vancouver Titans fan
- Email your essay to: [email protected] with the subject line “Circle K Froster Cup Collection Contest Essay”.
Go to www.contests.vancouvertitans.gg click here to enter
Ontario residents, check out Circle K Ontario promotions here
LIKE if you want to win this prize! Share so your friends can win too 🙂