Budweiser Canada the Toronto Blue Jays have teamed up for a Home Run contest.Follow Budweiser on Twitter and tweet the hashtag #BudHomeRunContest for a chance to win free Toronto Blue Jays jerseys and a mini-fridge, details belowValid Till 2021-05-24
- Prize Value$450
Toronto Blue Jays & Budweiser Canada 2021 #BudHomeRunContest on Twitter
The Budweiser Home Run Contest
Labatt Breweries of Canada is giving away Up to a maximum of 22 prizes, which consists of:
- One Team-branded “replica” jersey
- One Sponsor-branded mini-refrigerator, with approximate dimensions of 21″ x 22″ x 34″.
The prize value is $450 CAD each
The Budweiser Home Run Contest runs from April 8 through May 24, 2021, and consists of 22 entry periods.
The Prize winner will be selected in a random drawing, will be notified via Twitter DM, email or phone and MUST respond to claim the prize.
Contest Entry Rules:
The Budweiser Home Run Contest is open to Canadian residents (excluding Quebec).
You must be 19 years of age or older to participate.
How to enter the Blue Jays Budweiser Contest
To participate in the Budweiser Home Run Contest
- Send a Tweet to relating to the applicable Entry Period, and share your guess of which inning a Team player will hit the first Team home run in the Home Game relating to the applicable Entry Period
- include @BlueJays and @budweisercanada in the text of the Tweet and the hashtag “#BudHomeRunContest”
- Each entrant who correctly selected the 1st Home Run Inning in their Submission during an Entry Period will receive 1 entry for a draw for that particular Entry Period.
Only one Entry per person/Twitter account, per Entry Period is allowed.
Go to www.mlb.com/budweiser-home-run click here to enter
rules at bluejays.com/budweiserHRcontest.